1. Major Scales- 5 Patters 2. Learn chords and arpeggios with licks 3. Scales patterns of 4, etc. 4. Intervals 5. CAGED System
1. Introduction to all styles and tendencies in each style of music.
Chords and Rhythm:
1. Learn common rhythm patterns. 2. Learn major, minor, and sus chords 3. Augmented and Diminished Triads 4. Major 7th Chords, Minor 7th chords 5. Diminished 7th Chords and Minor 7th Flat 5 Chords
Theory and Reading:
1. Introduction to basic theory 2. How to build chords from a scale 3. Learn the 7 chords in the key of C. 4. other formulas essential to music theory
1. Introduction to Classical Music 2. How to read classical music 3. How to play the rest stroke and free stroke 4. How to use proper technique
1. Learn "Sweet Home Alabama" Solo 2. Learn "500 Miles High" 3. Introduction to Country Music 4. Introduction to Funk Music 5. Learn 12 Bar Blues 6. Learn "She's Always a Woman to Me" 7. Learn theme song from "MASH"
1. Learn modes and how to use them. 2. Learn the chords in every key 3. Pentatonic Scales 4. Blues Scale 5. Introduction to Harmonic Minor
1. Learn Harmonized harmonic Minor Scale 2. Chords in the Harmonic Minor Scale 3. Learn Dominant 7#5 arpeggios 4. Minor Major 7th arpeggios 5. Major 7#5 arpeggios 6. O 7th Arpeggios 7. Minor Pentatonic with a major 3rd 8. Minor Flat 5 Pentatonic 9. Soloing with arps over different chords
1. Learn how to read from "Berklee Book 1" 2. Learn how to read chord chart without moving hand position 3. Learn the Nashville Numbering System
1. Learn "Johnny Be Good" 2. Learn your choice of Van Halen song 3. Techniques of rock players from the Beatles to today's players, like Steve Morse.
1. Learn history of famous players like Carcassi and Gulianni, etc. 2. Continue in Aaron Sheerer Book
1. Learn the Melodic Minor Scale 2. Learn the harmonized chord in the melodic minor scale 3. Learn the two symmetrical scale, Whole Tone Scale and Diminished Scale 4. Learn Modal Arpeggios
Chords and Comping:
1. Learn how to comp with Quadrachords 2. Learn Jazz tendencies with walking bass lines 3. Chord Melodies
1. Learn how to identify all natural intervals and minor intervals within an octave using only your ear 2. Learn how to identify major, minor, and diminished chords using only your ear. 3. Learn how to identify common progressions in the Diatonic Scale, such as 1,6,2,5 4. All of the above without an instrument in your hand.
1. Learn the basics of how to write notes, treble clefs, bass cleffs, etc. correctly.